Jaffa Cake Cupcakes

2 of my favourite things in the world of sweet things:

  1. Jaffa cakes 
  2. Cupcakes 
So it seems fitting and only right that I try and combine the two and make a batch of Jaffa Cake Cupcakes!!


How to start this then, do I put a whole Jaffa cake at the bottom of each cupcake, do I make my own orange jelly like substance to go in the middle..... Nahhhh there is something much easier than that... good old fashioned MARMALADE!


So I baked a batch of normal plain cupcakes then cut out a small hole in the middle of each of them and filled them with shredded orange marmalade! 


Straight out the oven
With the hole cut out
Filled with marmalade










Then I iced them with a chocolate frosting and decorated with a Dr. Oetker Orange & Lemon Slice 





 - Absolutely divine, all the guys at work thought so as 36 of them vanished without trace in the space of a day and a half.


Transported to work in the cupcake courier!


0 comments:

Post a Comment