Chocolate & Courgette Cupcakes

I'm now entering the realms of the strange and weird cupcake recipes! I thought it sounded intriguing so had to give it a try... recipe from here 


I just omitted the walnuts from the actual cake mixture and just decorated some with them when I was finished.


Here you can see the mixture before adding the grated courgette!




This is what the mixture looked like once the courgette was added:
yep you are correct it doesn't look that appetising does it? lol bear with it!


I forgot to take a photo of them once they came out of the oven, but this is the finished product after frosting and decorating with the chopped walnuts on the top:




I took a batch in to work with me the following day and after a few strange looks the guys tried them and were all pleasantly surprised - one of them even had 3 in one day! Tasted great!! Try them for yourselves xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment